The Samson L1200 12-Channel Live Sound Mixer is a compact yet feature rich audio console that expands on the success of Samson's L series sound reinforcement mixers. The L1200 delivers intuitive mixing and pristine audio quality for small clubs, houses-of-worship, bars, restaurants and more. A total of 12 input channels provide 8 mono and 2 stereo channels; all with balanced XLR microphone inputs.
Four bus outputs provide flexible routing to monitors, external recording devices, additional mixers, etc. In line with the Samson L series, is the USB connection that enables direct audio integration with both Windows and Mac computers. Channel signals may be routed to the USB connection for completely different results between the stereo analog audio signal and USB audio signal.
Additional features include a 24-bit DSP effects processor with up to 100 variable presets, and a 9-band graphic EQ for output signal contouring. The L1200 is more than suitable for touring bands, small PA applications, project recording and more.
- 12 Total Channels
- The L1200 features a total of 12 channels that are comprised of 8 mono, and 2 stereo input channels. All channels feature 3-pin XLR microphone inputs.
- USB I/O Connection
- The USB I/O provides flexible integration to Windows and Mac based computers.
- 24-Bit DSP Effects Processor
- The internal 24-bit effects processor provides up to 100 variable effects.
- 9-Band Graphic EQ
- A 9-band graphic EQ section delivers final frequency contouring on the stereo output bus.