The Expedition XP308i from Samson is a compact and portable PA system that includes two 2-way speakers and an 8-channel mixer. Designed with mobility in mind, all of the system components connect together into a single case for terrific portability.
Each of the speakers features an 8" woofer and a 1" titanium tweeter, housed inside a durable vented enclosure. The removable 8-channel mixer features a powerful and efficient 300W Class-D amplifier for powerful sound reproduction. It offers 4 mic/line inputs capable of delivering phantom power, as well as 2 stereo inputs. An integrated iPod dock lets you easily drop in an iPod for playing back pre-recorded material. Dual 3.5mm outputs provide convenient monitoring via headphones or additional speakers. RCA outputs let you connect additional speakers or a recorder.
Other useful features of the XP308i include separate bass and treble controls for each input, a music/speech switch for setting system EQ, and an internal effects processor, which can add digital reverb to any mic channel. A 6-segment LED meter with a limit indicator makes it easy to monitor levels at a glance.
- Compact and portable design
- Pair of 2-way speakers, each with an 8" woofer and 1" titanium tweeter
- Powerful and efficient 300W Class-D amplifier
- Removable 8-channel mixer with 4 mic/line inputs and 2 stereo inputs
- Phantom power available for powering condenser microphones
- Integrated iPod dock accommodates most iPod models
- RCA and 3.5mm outputs make it easy to connect additional speakers, a recorder, or headphones
- Individual bass and treble controls on each input
- Music/speech switch for setting system EQ
- Internal effects processor for adding reverb to mic channels
- LED level meter with limit indicator