The Viper 6x32 Binocular from Vortex is an argon-filled, high end waterproof and fogproof optic that presents a relaxed, wide view in a small instrument. The 8° field and 6x magnification make this an extremely easy binocular to use for anyone of any experience level, even children. It would be a good choice to wear on horseback (with a harness strap). Its close focusing capacity, to just 3', makes the 6x32 Viper perfect for observing butterflies. This is Vortex's highest class midsize unit, with expensive XD (Xtra-low Dipsersion) objective elements to provide the highest possible edge-to-edge resolution and color alignment.
All of the Vipers come with Vortex's wonderful "VIP" warranty that is no-fault, transferable, and free of paperwork.
- "XD Optical Design" includes extensive XR coatings and XD (Xtra-low Dispersion) objective lens elements
- Argon filled housing ensures fogproof performance in dynamic climates
- Phase corrected BaK-4 roof prisms
- Extremely close focusing capacity makes for a brilliant butterfly viewer
- Tapered, metal-reinforced rubber eyecups withstand years of heavy use and have multiple stop positions for ideally situated eyepieces & eyeglasses
- 59-75mm interpupillary distance adjustment range accommodates nearly any pair of eyes