The Kirk BL-5DII L-Bracket for Canon 5D MarkII is an ultra-compact, lightweight tripod-mount that is custom designed to snugly fit a Canon 5D MarkII camera body. Machined from a single piece of 6061T6 industrial strength aluminum, it provides full access to all switches, sockets, and the battery drawer.
This design allows you to release, turn, and remount your camera in mere seconds, when switching from horizontal to vertical orientation and back. It is especially ideal for use with shorter macro, wide-angle, and tilt-shift lenses.
- For use with quick release tripod mount systems that use the Arca Swiss type clamp.
- Designed to allow use of the Canon Remote Switch, even in vertical format.
- Custom made one-piece bracket machined from light weight 6061TG Aluminum.
- Allows full access to rubber side hatches.
- Allows use of camera strap.