The Dalite 57.5 x 92" Model B with CSR (Controlled Screen Return) Manual Projection Screen is an example of design excellence wrapped in a simple package. This wonderfully functional and affordable screen is just the solution for a schoolroom, office seminar room, library or university setting. With a gentle pull on the enclosed cord, the screen rolls down smoothly - and retracts with the same ease.
The Controlled Screen Return feature means that the speed of the screen is moderated and will not damage the system when it retracts or cause undo "flap".
Much like the school screens of years ago, this model is for those who need a strong and rugged "pull-down" type surface with none of the bells and whistles of more sophisticated, electronic models.
Dalite, a more-than-known name in the audio-visual field, has screens for every projection environment and office need. Their long-standing reputation for form, function and price make them a leader when you are shopping for audio-visual equipment.
- Controlled Screen Return (CSR) make sure the screen rolls back into the case evenly and smoothly - eliminates noise and adds to life of screen
- Perfect for classroom and meeting room facilities
- Easy pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats
- Nylon bearings provide smooth quiet operation for the life of the screen
- Case design allows flush mounting to the ceiling or wall
- Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Glass Beaded and Video Spectra 1.5 fabrics will be seamless in all sizes; High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless