Vortex is dedicated to the development and production of unique optics with features that allow you to see the world more clearly.
The Diamondback 2-7x35 Rimfire Riflescope is loaded with performance enhancing features. Argon gas purging of the main tube has been implemented for a long-term solution to the negative effects of dynamic weather conditions and all glass surfaces have been fully multicoated for a crisp sight picture under difficult lighting conditions. This scope mounts low to your receiver, thanks to the conservative 35mm objective and 1.0" main tube. This is an advantage when stalking through brushy trails, dense wooded areas, and climbing over obstacles. The 2-7x magnification range is versatile enough to deliver fast target acquisition across shorter and longer distances.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Parallax correction preset at 50 yd
- Low-profile turrets with 1/4 MOA adjustments
- Fast focus eyepiece for rapid target acquisition
- XR multi-layer coatings deliver edge-to-edge clarity
- 1.0" One-piece 6061-T6 aluminum main tube construction
- Argon purging ensures fog and waterproof performance
- Designed for close-range shooting with .22 rimfire, shotguns, muzzleloaders.
- V-Plex Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
The V-Plex reticle features 4 long thin posts for positive sight acquisition against dark backgrounds. Fine cross hairs intersect to indicate your exact point of aim. The narrow gate keeps your eye centered.
Second focal plane (non-magnifying) placement of the reticle maintains its size throughout the magnification range.