The 13" MacBook Notebook Computer from Apple is a full-featured Macintosh computer, delivered in a portable form factor. Housed in a durable white polycarbonate plastic enclosure, the notebook weighs only 5 pounds.
The computer's glossy widescreen display features a resolution of 1280 x 800, giving you enough screen real estate for daily tasks. The computer is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 2GB of RAM, and features 802.11n Airport Extreme Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The 120GB 5400rpm hard drive provides ample storage space. All this hardware runs on Apple's Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system.
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor delivers superior performance
- 13.3" glossy LCD display features a native resolution of 1280 x 800
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard includes iTunes, Time Machine, Front Row, iChat, Safari, and more
- The included iLife '09 suite includes the popular iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, and GarageBand programs
- User-serviceable hard drive, RAM, and battery for easy upgrades
- FireWire-400 and USB 2.0 interfaces for device connectivity
- iSight camera and microphone make video conferencing a reality
- MagSafe power connector disconnects in the event of a cable snag, ensuring that your computer won't land on the floor
- Magnetic latch mechanism doesn't require a physical latch or button for opening or closing
- The computer weighs only 5 pounds and is a little over an inch thick when closed, allowing you to take it with you with ease
- Apple provides 90 days of free phone support and a 1-year limited hardware warranty on the computer. You can opt to add an AppleCare Protection Plan, at additional cost, which covers support and repairs for 3 years from the date of purchase. AppleCare can be purchased at any time within the first year of ownership of the computer