The DVI FM Extender Kit with 100' Cable from Gefen is a special kit that includes everything you need to transport DVI signals over extended distances using fiber-optic cable. This kit includes a DVI FM Extender distribution system and a 100' fiber-optic cable.
This solution can be used to transport signals up to 2000'. It consists of a "DVI Detective" device, which sends DVI signals from your computer to the DVI transmitter. The transmitter is then used to send DVI signals over multi-mode fiber-optic LC cable to the receiver, which in turn translates the signal back into DVI format.
This unit supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and 1920 x 1200. Also supported is DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors.
- DVI over Fiber-Optic Cable
- Use this device to extend DVI signals by transmitting over fiber-optic cable.
- Transmission Distance
- This unit supports cable runs of up to 2000'.
- It supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors.
- Resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and 1920 x 1200 are supported.