The DVI FM Extender Plus from Gefen is distribution system designed to transport DVI signals over extended distances using fiber-optic cable. This solution can be used to transport signals up to 2000'.
It consists of a transmitter that plugs into your computer and a receiver that connects to your display. The transmitter sends DVI signals over multi-mode fiber-optic LC cable to the receiver, which in turn translates the signal back into DVI format.
This unit supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and 1920 x 1200. Also supported is DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors. It also features EDID programming to enable quick and correct sync of source to display.
- DVI over Fiber-Optic Cable
- Use this device to extend DVI signals by transmitting over fiber-optic cable.
- Transmission Distance
- This unit supports cable runs of up to 2000'.
- It supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors & EDID programming.
- Resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and 1920 x 1200 are supported.