The Axis 0290-021 is a 10 pack of Axis P3301 Tamper-resistant Fixed Dome Network Cameras. This camera is fantastic for indoor environments where discreet and compact solutions are preferred over big, obtrusive dome cameras like retail stores, schools, prisons, banks and airports. And while they may be extremely sleek and design-friendly, they are highly engineered video devices offering excellent video quality via multiple, H.264 streams. By using H.264, these cameras are also friendly on your network making efficient use of your bandwidth. The 1/4" CMOS sensor features progressive scan and wide dynamic range, providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas. In addition to the multiple H.264 streams you also can select Motion JPEG streams which can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs. That is sure to make your network administrator extremely happy. The P3301 also features intelligent capabilities such as video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts (like blocking or spray-painting). The cameras can be powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) via the network, or with the included power supply.
- Multiple H.264 streams provide both high quality and network efficiency
- Unobtrusive and compact design
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection, tamper detection and audio detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration