This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The HD6 Underwater Housing for Sony HDR-HC3 from Equinox is a durable polyvinyl carbonate waterproof housing for your Sony HD / High Definition camcorder. It enables you to safely shoot underwater with your camera to a depth of 330' (100.6 m). The housing has near-neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10 m). An included external color correction filter helps to restore some of the colors that are lost underwater, to give you a rich, full color palette for your videography.
The closer you are to your subject, the better your underwater video will be. The use of a wide-angle lens allows this to happen. By eliminating as much water as possible between you and your subject, you will increase contrast and improve color. A wide-angle lens is included with this housing, which also supports telephoto, photo and memory lenses. The BRS / Ballast Release System serves a dual purpose: Easy travel and fast transport to the surface, should you run into trouble during your underwater video adventure. Simply pull on the quick release pin on one of the wings and the wing and ballast/handle both release; the housing now becomes positive in buoyancy and shoots to the surface. This Equinox housing accommodates virtually all hand-held HD camcorders, including Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Hitachi, Canon and Samsung.
- Includes wide-angle lens and also supports telephoto, photo and memory lenses
- External color correction filter
- Domeport protector
- 5 manual controls including Power on / off, Record start / stop and Zoom
- Rubber feet for stability on boat decks
- O-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
- BRS / Ballast Release System serves dual purpose: Easy travel and transport to surface: Simply pull on quick release pin on one of the wings and wing and ballast/handle release, housing becomes positive and shoots to surface