The Aviom AN-16/o V.4 16-Channel Analog Output Module adds an additional 16 output connectors to the Aviom Pro16 series digital network snake systems. This flexible, digital output module features 16 outputs on balanced DB25-pin connectors and switchable output level controls with +24dBu, +18dBu, +4dBu, and mic level switched on each channel.
Pro16 series audio quality and flexible routing is uncompromised with 24-bit D/A converters and variable sample rates from +/- 44.1kHz to 192kHz. Cat-53 connections seamlessly integrate the AN-16/o V.4 with Aviom's Pro16 Network systems for up to 500 feet, and makes the output module ideally suited for providing additional outputs to FOH consoles, multi-track recorders and other applications.
- 16 balanced mic- or line-level outputs
- Four-position output level switch per channel pair
- +24, +18, and +4dBu line-level, or mic-level outputs
- Converts A-Net digital stream to 16 analog audio channels
- 48kHz, 24-bit D/A converters
- Unlimited splits and digital copies
- Optional AN-16SBR System Bridge combines up to 4 A-Net streams onto one cable
- Cat-5e cable runs up to 500 feet (150 meters) between devices