The PV900 from Peavey is a rackmount 2-channel power amplifier ideal for installation applications. The amplifier has a large toroidal transformer and storage capacitors to provide a powerful performance. The DDT compression system uses a soft limiter to prevent distortion and protect the amplifier and any connected speakers.
The amplifier can operate in either stereo or bridged mono mode, providing terrific versatility. Each channel has its own detented gain control for precise adjustment. The rear panel offers XLR/TRS combo inputs and a barrier strip input, as well as Speakon and binding post outputs, allowing you to connect to virtually any sound source or speaker system. High and low 1/4" crossover jacks let you connect to other amplifiers for additional flexibility.
The PV900 also has Peavey's patented Turbo-V cooling system, which uses variable-speed fans to keep system components cool. Built-in protection circuitry helps to protect against overheating, short circuits, clipping, DC, and faulty loads.
- Rackmount Design
- The amplifier can be mounted in a standard equipment rack and has a 14 gauge steel chassis for a long life of professional use
- Multiple Modes
- The amplifier offers stereo or bridged mono operating modes for versatile performance
- Large Transformer
- The large toroidal transformer and storage capacitors provide a strong, clear performance
- DDT Compression System
- The DDT compression system uses a soft limiter to help prevent distortion
- Multiple Inputs
- The rear panel offers XLR/TRS combo inputs and a barrier strip input
- Multiple Outputs
- The amplifier can connect to speaker systems via Speakon outputs or 5-way binding post connectors
- 150Hz Crossovers
- The amplifier has dual 150Hz crossovers, each with 1/4" outputs for connecting to additional amplifiers
- Individual Gain Controls
- Each channel has its own detented gain control knob
- Patented Turbo-V Cooling
- The patented Turbo-V cooling system uses variable-speed fans to keep internal components running smoothly
- Protection Circuitry
- Built-in protection circuitry protects against overheating, short circuits, clipping, DC, and faulty loads