The PV 231EQ from Peavey is a 31-band, dual-channel graphic EQ incorporating a low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed for use on stage or in the studio, the unit has center-detented fader controls, with selectable +/-6dB or +/-12dB gain/cut and an LED display indicating level.
Other features include variable high- and low-cut filter switches with a status LED on each channel to help remove rumble from open microphone systems. Balanced inputs and outputs, bypass switches, and a ground lift switch round out the feature set of the PV 231EQ.
- Dual channel graphic EQ with 31 bands per channel
- 1/3 octave filter sets
- Center-detent control sliders
- 20Hz to 20kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost per band
- Level LEDs indicate -10dB to +17dB
- Variable state low and high cut filters
- +/-10dB gain/cut global level control
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Ground lift switch