The PV 215EQ from Peavey is a 15-band, dual-channel graphic EQ incorporating a low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed for use on stage or in the studio, the unit has center-detented fader controls, with +/-12dB gain/cut and an LED display indicating level.
Other features include low-cut filter switches with a status LED on each channel to help remove rumble from open microphone systems. Balanced inputs and outputs, bypass switches, and a ground lift switch round out the feature set of this graphic EQ.
- Dual channel graphic EQ with 15 bands per channel
- 2/3 octave filter sets
- Center-detent control sliders
- 25Hz to 16kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- 12dB cut or boost per band
- Level LEDs indicate -12dB to +17dB
- Low cut filter switch with status LED per channel
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Ground lift switch