The Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones from Monster bring all of the style and sound quality of the full-size Beats headphones, and pack them into a convenient and portable in-ear design. The Beats Tour headphones use high-tech drivers with an ultra-fast response time to accurately reproduce the full sound spectrum and details of today's meticulously crafted digital music with deep, punchy bass and smooth treble.
The high-efficiency drivers and magnetic technology have been custom engineered to be able to play loudly without distortion to deliver the power and clarity in your music. The drivers were also designed to work well with Apple's "Sound Check" feature on iPods. Some earbuds and in-ear headphones won't play tracks loudly enough with Sound Check enabled. The Beats Tour drivers have all the power you need, even with Sound Check.
The flat cable design takes the idea of "tangle-free" to such a high level that it's patent-pending. The Duraflex jacket is tough and flexible, while the flat profile eliminates messy tangles and snags. The cable also uses Monster's patented magnetic FluxTube and micro-strand construction to provide no-loss audio and reduced interference. The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug is compatible with iPods and other MP3 players, CD players, computers, and more.
To give you the perfect fit for long-lasting comfort and exceptional noise isolation, 5 different pairs of soft rubber eartips are included. There are 3 sizes of single tips, and 2 sizes of dual-flange tips for the highest level of isolation. A handy carrying case is also included for taking your headphones on the road.
- Compact and Stylish Design
- The Beats Tour headphones pack all of the style of the full-size Beats by Dre headphones into a lightweight in-ear design
- Powerful Sound
- Highly-efficient custom drivers with ultra-fast response time create powerful full-range sound with heavy bass and no distortion
- Patent-Pending Tangle-Free Cable
- The patent-pending cable has a Duraflex jacket for strength and flexibility, while the flat profile eliminates frustrating tangles. The cable uses patented magnetic FluxTube and micro-strand technology to provide loss-free audio and reduced interference
- Noise-Isolating Fit
- The 5 different sizes of eartips (3 single, 2 dual-flange) allow you to find the perfect fit for comfort and noise isolation, letting you focus on your music instead of on the distractions around you