The VuPoint Solutions PC-C0552-VP Digital Photo Scanner converts 3 x 5", 4 x 6" and 5 x 7" prints with up to 5MP digital images at 2592 x 1800dpi resolution. It has a built-in 2.4" TFT Preview Display, USB 1.2 and 2.0 interfaces, 32MB of Internal Memory and an SD/SDHC card reader supporting SD/SDHC cards up to 16GB. The VuPoint features automatic color balance and exposure control.
The device is Windows and Mac compatible and comes with the creative ArcSoft PhotoImpression 6 software suite to capture, edit, crop and enhance digital images that can be converted to e-mail files and prints. This device makes turning your photographs into images easy without the expense of using an outside service provider.
- Accurate and Easy
- The VuPoint PC-C520-VP scans and converts 3 x 5", 4 x 6" and 5 x 7" photos to the host PC or memory card at the touch of a button. The device features automatic color balance and exposure controls, making photo to digital image conversions accurate and easy.
- High Resolution Images
- The VuPoint PC-C520-VP converts photos into high-resolution, 5-megapixel digital images on a PC or Mac, at resolutions of 2592 x 1800dpi.
- No Computer Required
- Digital images are stored in either JPEG or TIFF format and can be easily viewed on the scanner's built-in 2.4-inch TFT LCD display. A computer is not required to convert images when stored on a memory card.
- Built-In and Flash Memory
- This photo converter provides 32MB of built-in flash memory, and also has an SD/SDHC card slot which supports memory cards with sizes of up to 16GB. A built-in USB interface allows it to easily connect to a computer.
- View Images on TV
- The PC-C520-VP can be connected to a TV (NTSC or PAL) for converting or viewing images (optional).
- Creative Software
- The VuPoint PC-C520-VP comes with the ArcSoft PhotoImpression 6 software suite which allows users to capture, edit, crop and enhance digital images, convert them to e-mail files, and print.
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- The VuPoint is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Mac operating systems.