The Olympus PT-045 is a stylish and durable polycarbonate housing for the Olympus Stylus Tough-8000 digital camera. The housing is for anyone looking to pursue underwater digital photography.
This durable housing provides an attractive shield for your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings at depths up to 131' (40m). A tight O-ring main seal, along with the rotary buckle closure system, helps keep your camera safe.
The housing gives you full control over your camera. It features a large, responsive shutter button, precision zoom lever, and durable controls so you can take advantage of everything your Olympus digital camera has to offer.
An integrated flash diffuser panel lets you utilize your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. You can also use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Olympus, Sea & Sea, Ikelite, Sealife or Fantasea for professional results.
- Polycarbonate Construction
- Durable and resistant to corrosion, clear view of the camera information and control functions
- Rotary Buckle
- The rotary buckle closure system makes closing and sealing the housing easy and precise
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Threaded Lens Port
- Threaded lens port allows 52mm wide-angle or macro conversion lenses, as well as filters to be used on the housing
- Monitor Shade
- Enables viewing in bright light conditions
- Priced less than some other options in housings