The Kodak EasyShare M340 is all about style and simplicity at an affordable price. The M340 covers the basics with a generous 10.2 megapixels of resolution, a 3x optical zoom, and a large 2.7" LCD display for shooting and reviewing.
The M340 utilizes Kodak's Smart Capture mode technology which offers the best choice for ultimate shooting simplicity and convenience. Smart Capture analyzes the scene and instantly selects the optimum combination of settings of face detection, auto focus, exposure, flash control, ISO, motion detection, color balance, and much more, leaving you free to just take great pictures with a minimum of fuss.
For movies the M340 records high quality standard definition video with audio at resolutions of 640 x 480 or 320 x 240 at 24 fps. Uploading and sharing videos and photos to YouTube or the Kodak Gallery is easy using the M340's Share button and the included Kodak EasyShare software. The M340 can even create and display multimedia slideshows right from the camera.
The slim design Kodak M340 is available in 4 fun colors: silver, blue, green, or red.
- 10.2 Megapixel Resolution
- With 10.2 megapixels you can make prints all the way up to 30 x 40" in size and have greater flexibility when cropping your shots.
- 3x Optical Zoom Lens
- The 3x optical aspheric zoom lens provides a 35-105mm equivalent range to cover most shooting situations. When you need some extra reach, 5x continuous digital zooming is also available.
- 2.7" LCD Display
- The large 2.7" LCD display makes composing your pictures easy and provides a more comfortable experience when reviewing your shots and navigating the camera's menus. During playback, vertical shots are automatically displayed right side up.
- Smart Capture Feature
- Kodak's Smart Capture is an advanced shooting mode that analyzes the scene and intelligently sets all the shooting and image processing parameters of the camera automatically in order to yield optimum results, even in more difficult lighting conditions.
- Face Detection
- When photographing people, face detection detects and locks on to the faces in the picture and optimizes auto focus and exposure automatically. Face detection can detect up to 5 faces at once.
- Scene Modes
- In addition to Smart Capture mode, the M340 contains a large selection of specific scene modes for when you want to take more control or be more creative. For example, the Panorama mode allows in-camera stitching of up to three shots.
- Blur Reduction
- Using the blur reduction mode helps reduce the effects of blur caused by camera or subject movement.
- High ISO 1600
- When shooting fast action or when the existing light is low, the 1600 ISO setting yields greater sensitivity to help capture an image you might otherwise miss.