ATN (American Technologies Network) is an established leader in the world of night vision and tactical optical designs. Their products are designed with diligence and technological advancements, with a focus upon value and functionality
Low-light viewing the mid-powered Night Trek 3X brings another dimension to every outdoor adventure. The Night Trek is a cost-effective foray into the exciting world of seeing after dark - its potent 1st generation image intensifier produces startling imagery, and an integral IR illuminator can be switched on for viewing under total darkness conditions.
Many variables affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device; the object's size, the level of details being sought, the conditions of observation, the performance level of the NVD. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission performance of the optical stack.
All night vision devices sold by B&H have bright-light-protection systems. This does not mean that bright light will not damage the device; exposure to a bright-light source will compromise the longevity and performance of any image intensifier tube.
- Tripod adaptable via standard 1/4-20" mount
- Run-time: up to 30 hours, dependent upon IR usage
- Powerful 3.0x optical system is excellent for outdoor use. Distant objects seem closer, smaller objects are easier to view.
- 1st Generation Intensifier
- Resolution: 40 lp/mm 1st generation NVDs deliver excellent night vision performance at an attractive price point.