ATN (American Technologies Network) is an established leader in the world of night vision and tactical optical designs. Their products are designed with diligence and technological advancements, with a focus upon value and functionality.
The rugged and versatile 6015-WPT night vision monocular features performance specifications that rival military-issue NVDs.
The 6015-WPT can be adapted for hands-free viewing with optional head and helmet mounts, or it can be fitted to a firearm as part of a formidable nighttime sighting system.
Inside this particular permutation of the familiar 6015 monocular there is a powerful and eye-opening intensifier tube. Not only does this 2nd generation system provide specifications that rival premium 3rd gen optics, it should be noted that imagery viewed through the 6015-WPT are black and white (as opposed to the familiar greenish hue).
Many variables affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device; the object's size, the level of details being sought, the conditions of observation, the performance level of the NVD. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission performance of the optical stack.
All night vision devices sold by B&H have bright-light-protection systems. This does not mean that bright light will not damage the device; exposure to a bright-light source will compromise the longevity and performance of any image intensifier tube.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Run Time
- 20-50 hours on two "AA" batteries
- Mounting Options
- Optional accessory mounts facilitate head, helmet, weapon mounting
- Waterproof Housing
- Submersible, 3.3'/1.0 m for 30 minutes
- Camera - Video Adaptable
- Nighttime imaging with the optional camera adapter and the proper photo/video equipment
- WPT - Photonis-Dep 2nd Generation Black & White Intensifier
- Resolution: 64-74 lp/mm, 68 typical - S/N ration:18-26, 22 typical This tube delivers a black and white image, instead of the ubiquitous greenish imagery. This high-performance tube offers specifications that rival top-quality 3rd generation intensifiers, while offering an image that is more comfortable to view.