The AESQbox44.1 from Whirlwind generates into or monitors from your AES digital sound system. It also doubles as a quality A/D and D/A converter and impedance transformer.
- Receives 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, and 96kHz
- Identifies Pro/Consumer mode, sample rate and faults
- Converts AES digital to analog and outputs the analog via built in speaker or Line Out / Headphone jack
- Transmits 44.1kHz or 88.2kHz
- Generate AES digital from analog Line In jack, built in dual tone generator or built in condenser microphone
- Transmit and Receive sections can be used simultaneously or can be set to "Pass Through" where the AESQbox is acting like a repeater
- "Cable Test" Mode allows the operator to pass the digital signal through a cable and back into the AESQbox to verify cable integrity and bandwidth capability