The 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 from Gefen is a complete distribution system that allows you to extend & duplicate VGA and analog left-right audio signals. It supports transmission distances up to 1000' by using CAT-5 Ethernet cable. The system consists of a transmitter which digitally encodes your signals and transports them to a receiver, which then translates them back to their original formats before duplicating & redistributing them.
This system produces no loss of signal quality. Installation is plug & play. It also includes a microphone jack for bi-directional audio support. Equalization for different CAT-5 skews is also available.
- VGA & Audio Distribution over CAT-5
- Use this system to duplicate & extend VGA and audio signals over CAT-5 Ethernet cable.
- Transmission Distance
- Cable runs of up to 1000' are possible with this device.
- Signal Quality
- This solution produces no loss of signal quality.
- Bi-Directional Audio
- It includes a microphone jack for bi-directional audio support.
- Equalization Skew
- Equalization for different CAT-5 skews is possible.