The Lectrosonics UFM230L Inline Antenna Filter and Amplifier Module is a small, yet rugged device that installs between wireless receivers and antennas that are installed over long cable runs. The UFM230L both amplifies antenna signal and filters to prevent intermodulation (IM) and overload. Two ceramic resonators provide 230MHz bandwidth filtering, followed by 12dB of gain and a +41dBM output. User adjustable jumper placement provides +5dB, +8dB and +12dB of gain.
- Ceramic resonator filters
- GaAsFET RF amplifier
- +41dBm 3rd order intercept
- Switching regulator for 8-16V power at constant power dissipation to minimize heat at high voltage
- Jumpers selectable gain at +5dB, +8dB or +12dB
- Powered from external DC source or phantom power from UMC16B multicoupler and Venue series receivers
- Includes 6' locking style mating