The Lectrosonics SR/5P Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receiver features two independent digital hybrid wireless UHF receivers in a single lightweight body. This is the 5P version, which features a second set of outputs on the top of the unit. It's designed for use in the wireless receiver slots found on professional video cameras, and it can be adapted for a variety of other field audio tasks as well. The 5P version is useful for cameras that only have a single microphone input in their slot. The top output allows you to connect the second built-in receiver the the camera's other microphone input, via its 5-pin 2-channel output. There are 3 different adapter plates that you are required to purchase separately which enable you to mount the SR receiver into either Panasonic, Sony, and other camera slots, or to use the the SR Receiver without a camera, such as in an field audio bag. An optional accessory is available that enables you to power the SR Receiver with L and M type rechargeable batteries, which means when used with the SREXT adapter and the External Mounting Sleeve you could use it with a video camera that doesn't have a receiver slot. With a pair of Lectrosonics transmitters, the SR makes for a formidable wireless solution for the discerning production professional who needs to reliably capture broadcast ready audio.
Internal powering and audio outputs are not supplied with the SR Receiver. Output + powering adapter plates must be purchased separately. The SRUNI adapter allows you to use the SR with Panasonic and Ikegami cameras. The SRUNI adapter allows you to use the SR with Sony cameras. The SREXT adapter enables you to use the SR for stand-alone use, such as in an ENG audio bag with a battery distribution system.
- Removable Antennas
- With this model of SR Receiver you can easily remove the antennas when storing, or replace them with right-angle antennas when necessary.
- Two Powerful Digital Hybrid Receivers in One Compact Unit
- The SR features two of Lectrosonics acclaimed Digital Hybrid receivers which deliver compandor-free crystal clear audio.
- Easy to Use User Interface
- The SR Receiver features a simplistic 4 button interface with an LCD display. You can scan for open frequencies and carry out all of the commands with a few button pushes.