The BST-75 from Comtek is a compact and versatile synthesized base station transmitter. The compact all-metal housing allows you to install multiple units in a single rack space, perfect for diverse professional use. The transmitter provides RF audio with a full frequency response and with a wide transmitting range.
The BST-75 offers 98 programmable channels with a manual 10-channel selectable user switch. It also has a multifunction RF indicator that can detect bad antenna load, RF presence, a coaxial cable short, or open condition for easy troubleshooting. In order to work with a wide variety of receivers, the transmitter can operate in both companded and non-companded modes.
- Compact all-metal housing allows you to install multiple units in a single rack space
- RF audio with a full frequency response and a wide transmitting range
- 98 programmable channels with a manual 10-channel selectable user switch
- Multifunction RF indicator detects bad antenna loads, RF presence, coaxial cable shorts, or open conditions for easy troubleshooting
- Operates in both companded and non-companded modes for wide compatibility with a variety of receivers