The Ikelite WD-4 Wide-Angle Conversion Dome Port simply slides onto the standard port of the Ikelite housing for select digital cameras. No modification is necessary, and the housing's original port does not need to be removed. The WD-4 port can be removed underwater so there is no limit to the camera's zoom or macro capabilities. Approximately 3/4 of the camera's zoom range can be used with the dome in place.
The conversion dome corrects for the refractive magnification of the flat port underwater to restore the camera's original angle of coverage. The WD-4 and Canon G12 combination for example provides a 28mm angle of coverage with incredibly crisp corners.
- Compatible with Housings for:
- 6146.10 - PowerShot G10
- 6146.11 - PowerShot G11
- 6146.12 - Powershot G12
- 6148.13 - PowerShot SX130 IS
- 6148.20 - PowerShot SX200 IS
- 6184.80 - Coolpix s8000
- 6184.81 - Coolpix s8100
- 6170.07 - Lumix DMC-ZS5, ZS7 / DMC-TZ8, TZ10
- 6211.05 - DSC-HX5V
- Simply slides onto the standard port of the Ikelite housing. No modification to the housing and replacement of the housing's original port is necessary.