A good image quality and a low light sensitivity are two of the most important features to have in an effective security camera. With its 540 lines of resolution and NightSense technology, the Bosch VDC-455V03-20 perfectly adheres to those principles. You'll also appreciate the way it neatly installs recessed inside a hard or drop ceiling. Also of great importance is its rugged exterior and built-in heater, so you can place it in an outdoor location, safe from weather and vandalism.
- High Impact Dome
- Sometimes you need to protect the camera before it can protect you. In those situations it'd be wise to invest in a vandal resistant camera. With its tough exterior shell, the VDC-455V03-20 is able to withstand the equivalent of 120 lbs of force. As such, it is a good choice for installation in retail shops, prisons, banks, hospitals and environments of a similar critical or tough nature.
- Optimized for Day & Night Surveillance
- A NightSense function auto switches the camera from color to B/W mode at night, for superior light sensitivity.
- Built-In Heater
- An integrated heater module helps keep internal dome temperatures at optimum camera operating levels.
- Bilinx Technology
- Bilinx technology will let you tap into the camera's BNC cable from anywhere along its length in order to setup or change camera settings (requires optional Bilinx tool).