Toshiba's advanced 46SV670U 46" REGZA Cinema Series LED TV features an LED backlight matrix with local dimming to create deep blacks and bright whites at the same time, surpassing the contrast level of LCD televisions with LED edge-lighting as well as conventional LCD TV sets that use cold cathode fluorescent lamps.
This FocaLight system enables a jaw-dropping 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast range that's further improved by the CrystalCoat Contrast Enhancer. Sports lovers or action movie buffs will thrill to the ClearScan 240 feature that combines 120 frames per second with an advanced Backlight Scanning System to produce a 240Hz effect.
Recognizing that TV viewers are also computer users who want to play their multimedia content on the big screen, Toshiba includes a USB port and an SD card slot with built-in decoding of popular formats. Or you can directly attach your computer.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Pixel Resolution
- The 1080p display incorporates the PixelPure 5G 14-bit digital video processor for achieving rich, natural color. The Cinema Mode 24fps option lets the TV display a movie the way it was meant to be seen.
- Your Photos, Videos, and Music
- The 46SV670U decodes various file formats so if you insert your media into the USB port or SD card slot, the TV will play photos (JPEG), videos (MPEG-1/2 or DivX), or music (MP3) while you sit back and control the show from the TV's remote.
- Looks and Sounds Great
- The 46-inch screen inhabits Toshiba's Deep Lagoon Infinity cabinet with Flush Front and AR Coating and High-Gloss black back. An "invisible" speaker system employs Dolby's Volume Limiter that automatically adjusts uneven volume levels. You can also press the remote to select full or half mute. The Audyssey EQ sound enhancement feature works wonders from the TV's stereo speakers.
- Four HDMI Inputs and More
- A full jack pack includes four HDMI inputs (one on the side), two ColorStream component video inputs, and a 15-pin (VGA/S-XGA) PC input for attaching your notebook. The TV is Energy Star 3.0 compliant.