One of the great features of a Bosch DVR or NVR is the ability to add huge amounts of storage space without requiring a user to purchase a new recorder. The Bosch DVA-08E-08075RA is an external storage array for use with a Bosch DiBos, Divar or NVR series recorder. With its SCSI interface, RAID 5 configuration and internal cableless design, this disk array delivers the level of speed and reliability expected in demanding security environments.
Note: Cable not supplied (DiBos, DVA-ACON-HD68A), (Divar, DVA-ACON-HD50A), (NVR, DVA-ACON-VD68A)
- Pre-Configured RAID 5 Disk Array
- A RAID 5 system provides a high degree of reliability by offering uninterrupted operation in the event of a drive failure and by allowing the contents of the affected drive to be recovered from the other functioning drives. Understandably, this is a most important feature for critical security applications who cannot afford to pause operation or to lose data due to a system failure.
- Includes RAIDWatch Manager Program
- Although pre-configured as a RAID 5 system, you have the ability to apply different RAID configurations of your choice using Bosch's included RAIDWatch management software, a user-friendly program based on Java. Furthermore, you can also manage RAID configurations as well as other system settings, either locally or from a remote network location, via the unit's Ethernet port
- Cableless, Hot Swappable Design
- By incorporating a cableless, backplane design to interface individual drives to the system, the chances of a hardware failure due a frayed or torn cable are eliminated. Furthermore, all key components - including drive trays, power supply units and cooling modules - can be removed and replaced without first having to power down the unit.