The sE2200T from sE Electronics is a cost effective, professional large diaphragm condenser tube microphone designed for high quality recording in home and professional studios. Based on the acclaimed sE2200a, this mic uses the same 1" gold plated diaphragm, but adds a vacuum tube and custom power supply for a warm, vintage sound.
The wide frequency response and cardioid polar pattern are ideal for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments, while minimizing off-axis noise and feedback. The mic has a -10dB pad for added headroom when recording loud sources and a low-cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise. A rugged aluminum shock mount and flight case are included.
- Warm, Vintage Sound
- A tube version of the acclaimed sE2200a, the sE2200T has a vacuum tube for a warm, vintage sound
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis noise and feedback
- -10dB Pad
- A -10dB Pad provides added headroom when capturing excessive peaks and transients
- Low-Cut Filter Switch
- The low-cut filter switch helps to reduce low frequency noise
- Accessories Included
- A rugged shock mount and flight case are included