The Applied Acoustics Strum Electric GS-1 is a virtual instrument plug-in for DAW software that provides authentic electric guitar playing technics and sampled for Mac and Windows operating systems. Play various rhythm styles, melodic lines, solos and more. Physical modeling of great single coil and humbucker-fitted classic guitars, a 2-channel amp with spring reverb, a speaker cabinet, and effects, all prepped in a ready-made preset library. Play chords and experiment with various voicings, strum on your keyboard controller and apply slides, bends, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting and other guitar playing techniques.
- Rock with Power Chords
- Strum Electric's chord library contains basic and extended chords available in open, movable, drop voicings, or power chords. Play the chords you know and Strum Electric voices them as a guitarist would.
- A great collection of single coil- and humbucker-fitted classic guitars, a 2-channel amp with spring reverb, a speaker cabinet, and effects, all prepped in a ready-made preset library.
- Strum On Your Keyboard
- Down and up strokes, slides and bends, hammer-ons and pull-offs, palm muting, muffled strings, and arpeggios are all part of Strum Acoustic's playing technique vocabulary. Performing them is simply a matter of using the strumming keys or MIDI loops.
The Benefits of Physical Modeling
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics, no velocity layers
- Small memory footprint
- Installs in less than a minute