The AirPremier N Dual Band PoE Access Point from D-Link is a wireless access point for use in in professional network environments. It supports the 802.11a and 802.11g protocols, with switchable operation between the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies.
The WAP supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing it to receive power via an Ethernet data cable. It supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, and multiple SSID security schemata. Administrators will appreciate the device's advanced management capabilities.
- Supports 2.4GHz (802.11g) and 5GHz (802.11a) RF bands
- Can be powered via Ethernet by a PoE-compliant device
- Supports standard wireless security protocols
- Suitable for installation in plenum walls
- Advanced management support for AP Manager II, SNMPv3, Secure Telnet, Secure Shell (SSH), and Secure HTTP (HTTPS)