With its continued excellence in sound reproduction, Teac has once again created a powerful, versatile surround sound receiver for the home theater enthusiast. With exceptional audio reproduction, 95dB signal-to-noise ratio, and HD video processing, the AG-D2000 5.1-Channel Surround Receiver will take your home theater experience to new heights. It features (2) HDMI inputs and (1) HDMI (ver. 1.3) output enabling an effortless, high-bandwidth transfer of video and audio signals to the latest HDTV 1080p displays. Adding to its superb versatility, this 500W receiver offers (2) component video inputs, optical/coaxial digital audio inputs, RCA analog audio inputs, subwoofer and a convenient front-panel mini-jack input for portables.
Moreover, the AG-D2000 presents superb functionality that will be hard to match at this price point. Teac uses advanced DSP digital technology with 24-bit DAC processing to create independent sound fields that fill the room with a surreal surround sound experience. It features built-in Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro-Logic II, and DTS audio decoders. With an AM/FM tuner, bass/treble control, fluorescent display with dimmer, sleep timer/night mode, and connectivity to virtually any A/V source you can imagine, your entertainment choices are endless with Teac's AG-D2000.
- HDMI Switching x2 (ver. 1.3) Inputs
- If you're looking to pump high-definition DVD playback into your home theater, this unit will do the job. It has an integrated digital processor capable of transferring either of the 2-HDMI inputs through the HDMI (ver. 1.3) output. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
- High-Quality 24-bit Audio Processing
- Teac's 24-bit digital-to-analog converters are the backbone to the receiver's exceptional multi-channel audio conversion. By executing an accurate sound-field reproduction and reducing analog noise in the signal path, it is capable of reproducing an enveloping audio signal that is unsurpassed.
- Exceptional Digital Audio Decoding
- It uses specific Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, and DTS codecs to reproduce an enveloping surround sound experience. The dynamic range of this receiver is so well balanced and matched that the center, front and rear channels blend seamlessly.
- Component Video and Digital Audio
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, it features (2) component video inputs for high-resolution low-distortion video playback, and optical/coaxial digital audio inputs for high quality audio reproduction.
- Front-Panel Audio Jack
- It offers a front-panel mini jack input, for accessible connectivity for your iPod, MP3 or other portable audio devices.
- Built-In AM/FM Tuner
- Enjoy your favorite radio broadcasts with surround sound processing, with the built-in AM/FM wide-band tuner.
- Full-Feature Remote Control
- Included is a full-feature remote control, capable of executing every command on the AG-D2000.