The +ClockPlus+ from Autoscript is an LED SMPTE/EBU time-code display. Its face has 2.25" tall digits that display HH:MM:SS A/P in 12-hour mode or HH:MM:SS in 24-hour mode. The LED display will change from green to red when this unit is used with suitable tally light.
Time-code input is taken from either VITC embedded in the video input or from LTC. When a time-code source is connected, the clock will instantly set itself to the input time. If a time-code source is removed, the display will continue to update the time using an internal crystal oscillator.
- LED SMPTE/EBU Time-Code Display
- This unit is an LED SMPTE/EBU time-code display.
- The display features 2.25" tall digits and can display time in 12- or 24-hour mode.
- Tally Sync
- When used with a suitable tally light, the display will change in color from green to red.
- Time With or Without Input Signal
- The time code can be taken from an embedded VITC LTC source signal, or in their absence from the unit's internal crystal oscillator.