Based on the popular SR80, the SR80i headphones from Grado retain the cool, retro look and actually improve upon the already-great sound quality. Designed for long-lasting comfort and durability, the headphones feature an adjustable headband and large foam ear cushions. An upgraded driver design with an improved mass distribution reduces transient distortion and offers greater control over the upper and lower ranges of the frequency spectrum. The drivers are matched within 0.1dB and housed in a non-resonant air chamber for terrific support of all audio frequencies.
Both the voice coil and the four-conductor connecting cord are made from copper wire for a clean, clear signal. Connection is made with a standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug, and a 1/4" adapter is included for connecting to professional audio equipment.
- Based on the popular SR80 headphones
- Adjustable headband and foam ear cushions
- Upgraded drivers for reduced transient distortion and improved control of upper and lower frequencies
- Vented diaphragm and non-resonant air chamber for great detail and clarity
- Special diaphragm de-stressing process for enhanced inner detail
- Drivers are matched to 0.1dB
- Copper wire voice coil and four-conductor connecting cord
- Standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter