The SR125i from Grado is a high-quality, open-air stereo headphone that's great for hi-fi applications. Based on the design of the SR80i, the SR125i is lightweight and rugged, with an adjustable headband and cushioned earcups for long-lasting comfort. The specially-designed drivers are matched to within 0.1dB and put through a "de-stressing" process to provide an enlarged soundstage and enhanced detail.
The headphones have a non-resonant air chamber, and the voice coil is made from ultra-high purity long-crystal copper wiring for natural, clear audio. The improved 8-conductor connecting cord is also made from copper wiring for a terrific signal with increased control and stability of upper and lower frequencies. For open, natural sound that puts you right in the mix in comfort and style, look no further than the SR125i.
- Adjustable headband and cushioned earcups for long-lasting comfort
- Balanced audio across all frequencies
- Drivers are matched to 0.1dB for a large soundstage
- Vented diaphragm is "de-stressed" for excellent detail
- Non-resonant air chamber
- Ultra-high purity long crystal copper wire voice coil
- High-quality 8-conductor cable for excellent control and stability of upper and lower frequencies
- Standard 1/4" stereo plug is compatible with a variety of devices 1