The SR225i from Grado is a high-quality, open-air stereo headphone that's great for hi-fi applications. Based on the design of the SR125i, the SR225i is lightweight and rugged, with an adjustable headband and cushioned earcups for long-lasting comfort. An improved rear metal screen increases airflow, and the upgraded drivers are matched within 0.05dB to provide an enlarged soundstage and low coloration.
The headphones have a non-resonant air chamber, and the voice coil is made from ultra-high purity long-crystal copper wiring for natural, clear audio. The 8-conductor connecting cord provides precise control over the upper and lower ranges of the frequency spectrum. In order to improve detail, the diaphragms are put through a "de-stressing" process. For open, natural sound that puts you right in the mix in comfort and style, look no further than the SR225i.
- Adjustable headband and cushioned earcups for long-lasting comfort
- Balanced audio across all frequencies
- Increased airflow thanks to an improved rear metal screen, which also reduces coloration
- Drivers are matched to 0.05dB for a large soundstage
- Vented diaphragm is "de-stressed" for excellent detail
- Non-resonant air chamber
- Ultra-high purity long crystal copper wire voice coil
- High-quality 8-conductor cable for increased control of upper and lower frequencies
- Standard 1/4" stereo plug is compatible with a variety of devices