The QOMO Hitevision QIT300 transforms an LCD into a highly effective interactive tablet designed to interface with their line of projectors and provides an effective alternative to the standard digital whiteboard setup. Users can use the panel to draw, write, and make annotations through the use of QOMO Hitevision's Flow!Works software.
The LCD is equipped with pressure-sensitive controls and has the ability to recognize handwriting and convert it into plain text. Additional features include converting files into HTML, the ability to print and email lessons directly, along with many other helpful tools.
- Write directly on the panel using the pressure sensitive stylus.
- Allow others to present their ideas, answers, and homework to the entire class.
- Write, draw and annotate over any image or running application.
- Convert files to HTML format at the touch of a button for display.
- Ideal for distance learning and online classes.
- Add handwritten comments to uploaded homework.
- Write your own authentic electronic signature.
- Print or email instantaneously.
- User friendly, intuitive and quick learning graphic based interface makes learning easy.
- Write directly into Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) files.
- Capture live images from external media devices: Doc Cameras, Camcorders, and FireWire equipment.
- Over 5000 images available from download library.
- Thumbnail review capability enables quick searching of any marked slides.
- Handwritten object recognition and conversion.
- Personalized communication and authentic penmanship displaying.