The Pelco CM9760-ALM is an alarm interface unit that connects to a CM9700 series matrix controller (CC1). This unit accepts up to 64 alarm inputs, which can be configured for normally open or normally closed (in groups of 16).
- Each unit can handle up to 64 alarms
- Up to four units can be daisy-chained from one CM9700 series CC1 SERCOM port for a total of 256 alarms
- Alarm inputs can be configured in groups of 16 for supervised or unsupervised mode
- Alarm inputs in groups of 16 can be wired either normally open or normally closed
- Each unit has one common alarm relay output
- Each unit is powered by an autoranging power supply