The Vocalist Live 3 Desktop (VL3D) from DigiTech is a powerful but easy to use intelligent vocal harmony processor. Armed with the musIQ harmony generation technology, the VL3D combines studio-quality audio performance, state of the art vocal processing and an easy to use control interface.
musIQ is a technology that eliminates the need to program key and scale information to generate harmony voices. In real time musIQ technology analyzes the lead voice as well as the notes, chords and key signatures played on a guitar or MIDI keyboard and automatically generates accurate and musically correct vocal harmonies that both complement the Lead Voice and fit the music being played.
The VL3D provides the flexibility to allow musIQ technology to automatically generate 2 harmony voices, to manually produce up to 4 harmony voices in MIDI Notes mode, or to manually define the key and scale for the harmony voices in instrument-free Acappella mode. In addition, the VL3D offers pitch correction, gender shifting, and humanize functions too.
With 5 available patches to save harmony configurations, 4 vocal pre-effects, pitch correction, 3 room sizes of reverb and a guitar tuner all packed into a sleek and stylish die cast metal desktop form factor, the VL3D ensures an enjoyable and streamlined harmony and vocal processing experience for a wide range of applications.
- Two voices of fully automatic harmony - just play naturally on your guitar or keyboard and musIQ technology will ensure that the harmony voices are always musically correct
- Up to 4 voices of MIDI controlled harmony - use your keyboard or MIDI sequence to specify the precise harmony notes you want
- Acappella harmony allows you to specify the key and scale of the song for cases where you are singing without accompaniment
- Gender controls for each harmony voice allow you to alter the character of the harmony voices
- Humanize control to adjust the style of the harmony voices from "loose" to "tight"
- 5 Harmony Patches for saving harmony settings - each harmony patch has an A and B part to make on-stage harmony changes easy
- Vocal pre effects include warmth (tube preamp), compressor, de esser and noise gate
- Chromatic pitch correction
- Reverb with 3 different room sizes
- MIDI In, Thru and USB MIDI
- Low noise microphone preamp with XLR input and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" TS guitar input and guitar throughput jacks
- Guitar ground lift for eliminating any noise hum issues that may arise
- Balanced stereo outputs
- Balanced line in for post processing recording applications
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Footswitch jack for optional footswitch allowing easy live configuration changes
- 24-bit/44.1kHz audio quality