Creating Arctic Kiss - Join Jerry LoFaro as he creates an amazing illustration using Photoshop. Strating from scratch and using the many applications that Photoshop contains, you'll get first-hand instruction on using this dynamic software.
About the Author: Jerry LoFaro is an award-winning illustrator whose client list includes: Random House, Harcourt, Ballentine, Avon, Bantam, Time Life, and Viking Penguin, Celestial Seasonings, Coca-Cola, Barcardi, Aflac, Levi's, Disney, Claritin, National Geographic, Nike, Panasonic, Kellogg's, IBM, and many more.
Topics Covered Include
- Working with internet photo references
- Mouse versus Wacom tablet pen
- Quick Command keys
- Transform tool, including Distort & Warp
- How to re-size an image
- How to work with layers
- How to make color adjustments
- The Lasso tool
- Use of the "F" button
- How to combine layers
- How to render fur texture digitally
- How to make your own custom brush
- Use of a variety of digital brushes
- Feather selection
- How to use the Color Dropper
- How to use the Color Picker
- Use of the History box
- Smudge, Blur, & Sharpen tool
- And many more features, tricks and tips...