The UDP-89 from HHB is a professional-quality universal DVD/CD player that provides the ultimate versatility for video and audio playback. The player provides both NTSC and PAL support, and is compatible with a variety of DVD and CD formats, as well as MPEG4 and AVI files.
The UDP-89 features HD upconversion to 720p and 1080i resolutions and features an HDMI output to transmit high-quality video and sound over a single cable. Internal 14-bit 165MHz D/A video converters provide a crisp, clear picture. Dedicated video outputs include BNC component outputs, RCA and BNC composite outputs, a 2.5mm RGB switching output, and an S-Video output.
The player has a built-in multichannel preamp, allowing you to connect the player directly to a 5.1 speaker system without needing an addition receiver. A full 24-bit/192kHz Wolfson D/A audio converter gives a stellar audio performance. Both Dolby and DTS decoding are supported. Dedicated audio outputs include analog XLR and RCA stereo main outs, RCA speaker outputs, and a DB25 stereo/5.1 output. Digital outputs include XLR AES/EBU outputs as well as both optical and coaxial S/PDIF outputs.
Other great features of the UDP-89 include the ability to be controlled via a wired RS-232 connector or via the included IR wireless remote. Combined with the rugged build quality and the slim 1RU rackmount design, this is a powerful and versatile player ideal for any professional application.
- Universal Playback
- The player supports both NTSC and PAL video systems, and supports a wide variety of DVD and CD disc formats, as well as MPEG4 and AVI files
- HD Upconversion
- Standard-definition video signals can be upconverted to 720p or 1080i HD resolutions. An HDMI connector provides HD audio and video over a single cable
- Rugged Design
- The slim and rugged 1RU rack design is designed for a lifetime of professional use
- High-Quality Video
- Robust 14-bit 165MHz video D/A converters provide a clear, crisp picture
- Video Connectivity
- Dedicated video outputs include BNC component outputs, RCA and BNC composite outputs, a 2.5mm RGB switching output, and an S-Video output
- Built-In Multichannel Preamp
- The onboard preamp allows you to connect directly to active 5.1 speaker systems without additional receivers
- Dolby and DTS
- The player can decode Dolby and DTS digital audio formats, as well as MPEG audio
- Audio Connectivity
- Dedicated audio outputs include analog XLR and RCA stereo main outs, RCA speaker outputs, and a DB25 stereo/5.1 output. Digital outputs include XLR AES/EBU outputs as well as both optical and coaxial S/PDIF outputs
- Remote Control Options
- The player comes with an IR wireless remote, and also has an RS-232 connector for wired control