The Olympus DS-3400 Digital Voice Recorder is well suited to the dictation needs of professionals and students alike. Intuitively design, featuring centrally located buttons and a backlit LCD that supports multiple languages, the DS-3400 is easy to operate. The recorder features three programmable buttons for your individual needs. And because it records to SD/SDHC memory cards, your experience gets even more user-friendly, making for effortless transfer and storage of data; there's even a 1GB SD card included to get you started. After recording, the DSS Player software helps retrieve, distribute, and edit all your files.
The DS-3400's DS2 format allows for highly compressed files that have superb sound quality. Other special functions include the ability to make a verbal comment, voice activation, and a device lock for keeping data secure. Recorder firmware is available and programmable for increased options and functionality. The DS-3400 provides quality recording and useful functions for those who need a recorder they can depend on.
- Device lock function with password to keep your data secure
- Push button operation that's intuitive, quiet, and simple to operate
- The DS-3400 comes with one 1GB SD card for recording and storing data
- Records to SD/SDHC memory cards for easy storage and transfer of data
- Encryption and decryption of dictation and document files sent over Internet
- Recorder firmware can be programmed for extended options and functionality
- Three programmable buttons to customize the DS-3400 to your specific needs
- The LCD supports a number of languages including English, French, and Spanish
- Uses DSS Player software for uncomplicated retrieval and distribution of recordings
- Records with DSS Pro (DS2 format) for superb sound quality and highly compressed file size
- Verbal comment function for instant search and play back of verbal comments using the DSS Player software