The forest green BodyGuard Pro with Clear Back (Clear Back) from LensCoat is a touch fastened, shock-absorbing neoprene cover that can extend the life of your camera and also maintain its resale value by providing a way to protect it from scratches, dings and bumps. It also serves to keep dust, dirt, fingerprints and other contaminants away from your camera body and lens. The beauty of the BodyGuard Pro CB is that there is a clear back that allows you to maintain contact with most buttons and switches. As a bonus, it can also serve as a noise damper since it will reduce shutter noise.
There are cleverly designed finger access slits on the side that permit you to reach other controls on the camera. Shooting is not an issue since you can either push down on the neoprene or reach the shutter by sliding your finger under the cover. The unit is easily installed or removed especially when you need to change batteries. Access to using your flash and camera strap are never a problem with the BodyGuard Pro.
This model of the BodyGuard Pro CB (Clear Back) is designed to carry a pro D-SLR camera body with lens attached. It will also accommodate a prosumer body with the optional body grip installed. This classic Forest Green Camouflage pattern is ideal for general use in wooded areas.
- Neoprene pouch made to carry and protect a camera body with the lens attached
- Clear plastic back allows access to controls
- Protects the camera body from dust, dirt and minor impact damage
- Canon: 1D, 1Ds, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark IIN, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III pro digital SLR camera
- Canon: EOS 5D, 10D 20D 20Da 30D, 40D Digital Rebel, 40D Digital Rebel, Digital Rebel XT (350D) or Digital Rebel XTi (400D) digital SLR camera body with grip installed
- Nikon: D1, D1H, D1X, D2H, D2Hx, D2Xs, D3, D3x pro digital SLR camera
- Nikon: D40, D40x, D50, D70, D70s, D80, D100, D200, D300 or D700 digital SLR camera body with grip installed
- Similar-sized prosumer camera body with the optional body grip installed
- Similar-sized SLR camera body with extended power winder
- Similar-sized cameras with L-brackets mounted