AmpliTube Fender from IK Multimedia is an official guitar/bass amplifier and FX modeling software suite made in cooperation with Fender Musical Instruments. The collection includes 49 pieces of gear representing the most sought after classic and modern Fender amplifiers including the '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, '59 Bassman LTD, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Super-Sonic, Metalhead and many more, in addition to cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects.
Suitable for use with both guitar and bass, the software suite can be used for any style of music, from Country to Blues and Rock, Punk to Metal and beyond.
- Standalone and plug-in software for all platforms, sound-certified and approved by Fender
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects and 7 rack effects
- 5 separate modules include a tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amplifier head, cabinet + microphone and rack effects
- Provides tonal flexibility by allowing the mixing and matching of amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and more
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- 400 presets included with more available for download online
- Can be expanded with any "Powered by AmpliTube" models using the included AmpliTube X-GEAR
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller
- Includes SpeedTrainer and RiffWorks T4 recording software
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling)