The StealthPedal from IK Multimedia is a USB-powered guitar audio interface/software controller in a compact, "wah-style" pedal, allowing users to record, play and control the included "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other MIDI controllable software, with the same feel and ease of use as a traditional guitar pedal.
The pedal allows anyone to record guitar or bass with their computer with 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion and 44.1/48kHz resolution. Two separate inputs are provided for Hi-Z or line level instruments, as well as two separate outputs, plus a headphone output.
The StealthPedal also works as a software floor controller - the built-in expression pedal and switch can be associated with any parameter of "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other amplifier and FX modeling software with MIDI control capabilities. The pedal controls can also be expanded with an additional expression pedal and 2 extra switches for building a mini pedal-board rig.
The pedal is housed in a rugged metal enclosure with a volume knob and 3 LED indicators that operate as a status display, tuner, or level indicator when used with any "Powered by AmpliTube" software. Users are not limited to controlling amp-simulator software with StealthPedal, as it can control any effects plug-in, virtual instrument or DAW with MIDI control capabilities.
- USB powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced/unbalanced audio inputs (Hi-Z or line level)
- 24 bit A/D and D/A conversion with 44.1/48kHz resolution
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA/104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Provides for control of all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Can control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Compatible with all the most popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac