The MY8-ADDA96 from Yamaha is an expansion card that supplies 8 analog inputs and outputs in a single slot. It's compatible with Yamaha's DME24N and DME64N installation systems, and their acclaimed series of digital mixing consoles. It features Euroblock connectors to adapt it to a wide variety of audio tasks, and its 24-bit 96 kHz operation and high-quality converters deliver excellent sound.
The MY8-ADDA96 consumes very little power, and will not place much burden on your system. Its low power operation also allows you to install up to four MY8-ADDA96 cards into the DME64N, for a total of 32 analog inputs and outputs.
- 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs in one slot
- Specifically designed for use with Yamaha's DME24N or DME64N Digital Mixing Engines
- An excellent I/O expansion option for Yamaha digital mixing consoles
- Full 96 kHz support
- Euroblock connectors for optimum reliability and connection ease in a wide variety of installations
- Low power consumption that allows up to four of these cards to be installed in one DME64N unit
- High-performance A/D and D/A converters that deliver superior sound for any application