If you're looking to enhance the bass in your home theater system, the AudioSource PSW112 12" Powered Subwoofer represents pure sophistication in subwoofers at an affordable price. It features an internal 175W Class A/B amplifier, dual front-firing ports, front-firing 12" long-throw woofer, 0 - 180° phase control switching, and a durable MDF enclosure. This powerful design enables this subwoofer to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class. Additionally, connectivity is achieved with (2) sets of speaker level inputs, and (1) set of RCA line-level inputs.
A convenient front-panel status LED display, independent volume and crossover controls allow you to easily set up the overall low-frequency output to match its environment. It offers a wide range of frequencies with superb sound quality and low distortion. And its stylish, black wood textured cabinet design is sure to complement the decor in your home theater setup. If you want to surround yourself with a reliable, easy-to-use subwoofer - look no further - you won't find a better solution than the AudioSource PSW112.
- 175W Class A/B Amplification
- A powerful 175W Class A/B amplifier makes this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding of situations. Class A/B amplification offers a high power output with high efficiency while maintaining a low distortion signal and tight control of the driver.
- Front-Firing Design
- This subwoofer utilizes a front-firing woofer design that complements front surround systems and micro component systems.
- Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 30 - 200Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low-frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass-response throughout your home theater.
- Phase Control Switch
- The Phase switch determines whether the subwoofer speaker's piston-like action moves in and out with the main speakers. Proper phase adjustment depends on several variables such as room size, subwoofer placement and listener position. Adjust the 180° phase switch to maximize bass output at the listening position.
- Low-Frequency Effects (LFE)
- This subwoofer offers a Low-Frequency Effects input that essentially adjusts for low-frequency Dolby Digital/DTS effects from your receiver.
- Auto Signal Sensing
- With the signal sensing (auto turn on/off) function, the subwoofer will go into standby when a signal is not detected after 10 minutes.