The Nikon FSB-U1 Universal Digiscoping Adapter allows digiscoping with various Coolpix digital cameras and fixed magnification MC series, DS series, or EDG series eyepieces. Fabulous results can be expected, and you can quickly flip this bracket out of the way (to view rather than photograph) without affecting the critical camera/eyepiece alignment.
While MC series Fieldscope eyepieces can be adapted to work, it is recommended to digiscope with newer DS and EDG series eyepieces because of their wide, unobstructed eyepiece path and lowered chance of vignetting.
If you're digiscoping with the MC Series eyepieces, you'll also need to use the #6952 FSA-1 & 2 Non-SLR Photo Adapter.
The FSB-U1 adapter is not compatible with older eyepieces without a helicoid-type eyecup.
As with all digiscoping efforts, you'll need a sturdy tripod with a video-type pan/tilt head.
Note! Does NOT work with zoom eyepieces.
- Compact design with rigid construction
- Attaches directly on to eyepieces' eyecup threads
- Allows quick exchange between viewing and digiscoping
- Works with the Coolpix L2, L3, L6, L11, L12, L14, L15, L16, L18, S200, S210, S500, S510, S520, S600, S610, S700, S710, P1, P2, P3, P4, P50, P5000, P5100, & P6000 cameras
- Adaptable to many other digital compact cameras
- Most cameras' batteries can be exchanged without removing from bracket